By sharing the Group's principles (Mission, Vision, Values and Brand Message), each group company contributes to people's secure and prosperous living and the development of local communities in their respective regions and countries.
In addition, by sharing the Group's strategies with each company, we strive to maximize the value of the Group and aim for sustainable growth, moving forward together in the same direction.
By your side, for life
Since our foundation in 1902, the Dai-ichi Life Group has always put our customers first.
This philosophy continues to guide us as we move forward. We contribute to local communities by passing on peace of mind through the provision of life insurance and related services. As part of the Dai-ichi Life Group, all our companies will continue to stand by the side of our customers and their loved ones, for life.
A secure future for every community we serve.
Using the best of our local and global capabilities.
We aim to provide a secure future for every community we serve around the world through life insurance and other businesses, using the best of our local and global capabilities.
To help build a sustainable society and continue to meet the expectations of customers, society, shareholders, investors and employees, we have adopted the following corporate action principles ("DSR Charter").
"DSR" stands for "Dai-ichi's Social Responsibility," a unique framework for using the PDCA cycle company-wide to continually improve management quality and satisfy our social responsibilities to all stakeholders, while increasing the corporate value of the Dai-ichi Life Group.
- Customer satisfaction
- We provide high-quality products and services with the intention of standing by the side of our customers for life. In everything we do we strive to exceed our customers' expectation and achieve customer satisfaction with outstanding speed.
- We hold ourselves accountable to our stakeholders and sincerely accept their opinions, reflecting them in our corporate management.
- We set the bar high for ethical standards and conduct business activities in a fair and sound manner. We maintain full compliance in all our business activities.
- Respect for human rights
- We respect the culture and customs of every country and region, always operating in a way that contributes to local development. We also respect human rights and proactively operate in a way that reflects this.
- Diversity & Inclusion
- We respect diversity and actively develop and motivate our employees by ensuring a safe, secure, and rewarding work environment where every member has an opportunity to play an active role.
- Environmental protection
- We actively engage in environmental protection on a daily basis, recognizing that preserving the global environment is our social responsibility.
- Social contribution
- We head social action programs, growing together with communities as an active corporate citizen.
- Promoting health
- We manage the Company to help improve the health of the people in our local communities. We also promote the mental and physical health of all employees.
- Creating sustainable corporate value
- Based on the eight principles above, we are working to create sustainable corporate value by becoming a leader of innovations, effectively using our management resources, improving the productivity of our business, and maintaining and strengthening our financial base.
We aim to be a company that puts the interests of people first. We aspire to become the most highly regarded life insurance company by customers.
Explanation of the Group Logo
The logo depicts the form of a shield used in ancient times on which a design expressing "earth" is featured. This is an expression of the commitment of the Dai-ichi Life Group's companies to protecting customers from disasters through concerted efforts in their global operations.
In addition, the upward curving latitudinal line of the earth expresses the bright future of our customers and the Dai-ichi Life Group's determination to grow in order to continue standing by the side of our customers for life.
Going forward, we will continue to stand by the side of our customers and their loved ones, for life, and make concerted efforts to deliver a secure future for every community we serve, using the best of our local and global capabilities.